Everything on LoongList must be a project / event / property listing. Projects, events, and properties on LoongList must be honest and clearly presented. These rules don’t cover every possible use of LoongList, but they explain our purpose and perspective.
An investment project is something with a clear description to share more about what you’re raising funds to do and how you plan the deal to pull it off or describe the assets you sell is valuable.
An investment event is to Introduce and promote your event to bring experts, startups and Chinese investors together through live experience. A good event will attract more potential Chinese investors to participate in and sell more tickets.
An investment property listing is to help you reach high net worth Chinese buyers ( 550M middle-class by 2025 ) looking to buy property overseas. Introduce and provide more details that will motivate the Chinese buyers.
It is your responsibility to ensure you are legally allowed to pitch any projects you list, this includes ensuring that the project doesn’t infringe anyone else’s rights (for example, intellectual property rights like copyright or trademark rights).
You must also abide by the following listing policies:
- – Projects must be accurately represented and listings must be placed in the most appropriate category.
- – The main photo on your listing (i.e. the one that displays in search results and first on your listing) must contain the related project you’re representing.
- – Listings must be for the investment of an actual project or the sale of an actual item for investors/buyers, and must not be purely for advertising purposes including offering services.
- – Listings should NOT include any contact details, except where asked for in the listing process.
- – ‘Keyword spamming’ to manipulate search results is not allowed.
- – All prices should be in US dollars and include all applicable TAX (if any).
- – Listing a project is a commitment to pitch it through LoongList, you may withdraw a project at any time because it has not reached the expectation you wanted.
- – Listings fees and platform fees are non-refundable or transferable.
- Prohibited Items:
- Alcohol – in any form
- Adult Oriented Material (Pornographic material) – the Internet has enough already
- Collections Businesses – uncollectible debt, A/R receivable financing
- Contests – Anything that involves prizes for winners
- Coupons or Discounts – you cannot sell either on our site as a standalone item
- Cash Equivalent Instruments – money orders, stored value products
- Credit Services – credit counseling, repair, protection and identity theft
- Donations or Charitable Solicitations – non-profit, tax-exempt
- Drugs, nicotine, tobacco, vaporizers and related paraphernalia – in any form
- Offensive Material – hate speech, encouraging violence against others, etc
- Genetically modified organism – in any form
- Money Service Businesses – Offshore banking, check cashing services, loan, money lender
- Weapons, replicas of weapons, and weapon accessories – in any form
- Gambling Businesses – poker, lotteries, games of chance
- Healthcare Discount Programs – Any item claiming to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent an illness or condition, including membership programs
- Political Fundraising – in any form
- Illegal, Inappropriate, or Offensive Items/Activities – violates laws, angers citizens
- Marketing Businesses – multi-level marketing, telemarketing, up-sell, infomercial merchants
- Miracle Cure Products – anything offering guaranteed results other than spinach
- Get Rich Quick Schemes – anything involving “prizes” or promises of guaranteed results
- Phone Sevices – 800 or 900 phone number, text services, prepaid phone cards
- Regulated Activities – bail bonds, security brokers, bankruptcy attorneys
- Tobacco Products – includes cigars, cigarettes – all tobacco basically
- Travel and Time Shares – no agencies, tour operators, clubs, packages
Updated: March 2018