About this Property
One of the most transparent investment programmes in the European Union.
Applying to the Cyprus Investment Programme is a transparent and safe procedure. Cyprus's trustworthy status as an international business centre offers key benefits to foreign investors while the island's high quality standards of living are particularly attractive for relocation and family living. Becoming a citizen of Cyprus means that residents can enjoy a safe environment, a multicultural and cosmopolitan society as well as explore professional opportunities for business growth and development. Moreover, as a EU member-state, Cyprus provides access to travelling, working, studying and residing within the European Union.
With a long-standing experience in the sector and through transparent and premium services, we expertly manage the process of applying for citizenship via the Cyprus Investment Programme. Prime Property Group has been active in investment citizenship in Cyprus for more than 10 years. Our team of specialists will assist you throughout the process which entails a straight forward procedure, sound and professional advice and a rich investment real estate portfolio to ensure a return on investment and solid capital growth.
Advantages of the Cyprus Investment Programme
Approved by the EU (being one of only two CIP programmes in Europe with official EU approval)
The investment assets can be sold after 5 years and additional investment of €500,000 to be held as a primary residence, indefinitely.
Cyprus legislation permits dual citizenship.
The investor's parents may obtain Cypriot citizenship on condition of acquisition of residential property in Cyprus; the purchase price of each is at least €500.000 (excluding VAT)
A straight forward and time-efficient route, enabling applicants to have their application reviewed from 6 to 9 months, from the day of submission.
Successful application applies to the investor, their spouse and all financially dependent children up to 28 years old
Visa-free travel to 157 countries worldwide, including all the European Union member-states, Canada and Australia amongst others
Access to European Union markets, education system, working and traveling within the EU in addition to other social and tax advantages
The investor must be the holder of a residence permit in Cyprus to qualify for Cyprus citizenship
The minimum investment amount is €2 million
Purchase a main residence at €500,000 (plus VAT if applicable)
The applicant must have a Schengen visa at the time of application
The applicant must have a clean criminal record (including a clean criminal record for spouse, adult children and parents)
The investment must be kept for a minimum period of 5 years
Donation of €100,000 to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation
Donation of €100,000 to the Research and Innovation Foundation, subject to certain exceptions
Applicants who were previously rejected for citizenship by any other EU country, are not eligible under the CIP
No requirement for applicants to live in Cyprus prior, during or after the application process, but are required to hold a Residency Permit for at least 6 months
Investment in real estate, land under development and infrastructure projects
- The Applicant has made an investment of at least €2,000,000 (excluding VAT and any transfer duties on land purchases)
- The investment must involve the purchase or construction of buildings or for the construction of other land development projects (residential or commercial developments or developments in the tourism sector) or other infrastructure projects, including properties purchased after their initial sale (i.e. re-sales)
- A mandatory donation of €100,000 to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation and a mandatory donation of €100,000 to the Research and Innovation Foundation, unless the applicant invests a minimum of €100,000 in a certified innovative enterprise (i.e. an enterprise that had acquired the relevant certificate by the Ministry of Finance).
Purchase or establishment or participation in Cypriot companies or businesses
- The Applicant has made a purchase or has participated in companies or organisations established and operating in Cyprus with investment costs of at least €2m.
- The invested funds must be channelled towards the financing of the investment objectives of these companies exclusively in Cyprus, based on a specific investment plan.Such companies or organisations must have proven physical presence in Cyprus, with significant activity and turnover and employ at least five (5) Cypriot or citizens of European Union member-states
- The minimum number of employees will be increased if more than one applicant invests simultaneously (or almost Simultaneously) in the same business or company.
Investment in Alternative Investment Funds (“AIFs”) or financial assets of Cypriot companies or Cypriot organisations that are licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySec”)
- The Applicant has bought units with a value of at least €2m, from AIFs established in Cyprus and which are licensed and supervised by CySec.
- These investments must be made in Cyprus exclusively.
- These investments must meet the criteria of the Scheme or in areas approved by the Minister of Finance.
Combination of the above investments
- The Applicant may proceed with a combination of the above investments, provided that the total investment will amount up to at least €2m.
- Within this option (combination of investments) the Applicant may purchase special government bonds of the Republic of Cyprus, up to €500.000, which will be issued by the Public Debt Management Office of the Ministry of Finance, on condition that the investor will retain these bonds for a three year period.
- The characteristics and the terms of these special bonds will be determined by the General and Special Issue Terms of the Government Bonds of the Republic.
- Investments in government bonds through the secondary market are not considered eligible.
|Applicant||Submission fee||Certificate issuance fee||Total|
|Financially dependent child||€2,000||€5,000||€7,000|