Advertise with us
If you are interested in advertising on our platform, the media department of the LoongList is happy to serve you.
For further details and information please Contact our Media Team.
ACCEPTANCE OF ADVERTISEMENTS
1. Orders for publication of advertisements (“Advertisements”) in https://LoongList.com, website (“Website”) is accepted by Loong Group Limited (“LOONGGROUP”) on the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
2. By placing an order, the Advertiser (which is the person placing the order for the Advertisement whether they are the advertiser of the product or service referred to in the Advertisement or the advertising agency or media buyer for such advertiser) accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms in full.
3. Materials for an Advertisement must be provided no later than the deadline specified in the appropriate rate card and, for Website Advertisements, in accordance with the Website technical specification at Advertising.
4. LOONGGROUP may, without any responsibility to the Advertiser, reject, cancel or require any Advertisement to be amended that it considers unsuitable or contrary to these Terms and remove, not print, suspend or change the position of any such Advertisement. LOONGGROUP may refuse to publish any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due for any advertising in the Website. The Advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding charges.
5. The publication of an Advertisement by LOONGGROUP does not mean that LOONGGROUP accepts the Advertisement has been provided in accordance with these Terms or that LOONGGROUP has waived its rights under these Terms.
CONTENT OF THE ADVERTISEMENT
6. The Advertiser guarantees to LOONGGROUP that:
(i) any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading;
(ii) it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement;
(iii) the Advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice (including the Code of Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority), are not libelous or obscene and do not infringe the rights of any person (including any person’s intellectual property rights);
(iv) the Advertisement will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of LOONGGROUP or the Website platform;
(v) all Advertisements submitted for publication online will be free of any viruses and no Advertisement will cause an adverse effect on the operation of the Website(s).
7. Whether the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorized by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement with LOONGGROUP and the Advertiser will compensate LOONGGROUP for any claim made by such advertiser against LOONGGROUP.
8. All Advertisements are accepted on the basis that they will be paid for at the applicable rates set out in the applicable rate card on the date of publication. LOONGGROUP may change its rates at any time by publishing the modified rates at http://help.LoongList.com/advertising.html. Any changes to the rates will take effect immediately. However, any changes to the applicable rates will not apply to any orders made prior to the date of such change.
9. Payment is subject to LOONGGROUP’s payment terms which are available on request.
10. LOONGGROUP cannot guarantee the number of impressions. In the event the number of impressions during the campaign period is less than the impressions booked by the Advertiser, LOONGGROUP shall continue to serve the Advertisements after the end of the campaign period until the number of booked impressions is reached.
11. LOONGGROUP agrees that all Advertisements will be targeted at individuals and entities in both the mainland of China and the rest of countries unless otherwise stated at the time of booking.
12. Where non-China market targeting is required, LOONGGROUP will endeavor to target the Advertisement at individuals and entities in the country or countries specified at the time of booking.
LIABILITY OF LOONGGROUP
13. LOONGGROUP accepts no responsibility for any interruption or delays the Advertiser experiences in delivering any Advertisement copy to LOONGGROUP or any loss or damage to any Advertisement copy or any other materials. The Advertiser guarantees that it has retained sufficient quality and quantity of all materials supplied to LOONGGROUP.
14. LOONGGROUP shall use its reasonable endeavors to reproduce Advertisements as provided by the Advertiser but cannot guarantee that the Advertisement will be of the same quality.
15. LOONGGROUP will not be responsible for any additions to, changes in, deletions from, delays in publication or withdrawal of any Advertisements required by any authority having responsibility for the regulation of online advertising (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
16. LOONGGROUP cannot guarantee the time, dates and/or position of Advertisements and all such decisions will be at the sole discretion of LOONGGROUP. However, LOONGGROUP will use reasonable efforts to comply with the wishes of the Advertiser.
17. If a booked Advertisement is not published at all solely due to a mistake on LOONGGROUP’s part, LOONGGROUP will try to offer an alternative publication date(s). If the alternative date(s) is not accepted, the original booking will be cancelled and the Advertiser shall be entitled to a full refund if the Advertiser has paid in advance for the Advertisement. This shall be the Advertiser’s sole remedy for failure to publish the advertisement.
18. If the Advertisement as reproduced by LOONGGROUP contains a substantial error solely due to a mistake on LOONGGROUP’s part, LOONGGROUP shall, on request, re-publish the Advertisement at no additional cost to the Advertiser. LOONGGROUP shall not be responsible for repetition of errors and it is the Advertiser’s responsibility to inform LOONGGROUP of any errors and provide any necessary assistance to LOONGGROUP to prevent a repeat of the error.
19. LOONGGROUP shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the Advertiser or any loss which could not be contemplated by LOONGGROUP and the Advertiser, and LOONGGROUP’s maximum total liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in relation to any Advertisement whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the total amount of the charges for the relevant Advertisement actually paid by or on behalf of the Advertiser.
20. In respect of Advertisements on the Website, LOONGGROUP does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access by users of the Website but will use reasonable efforts to provide this. In addition, LOONGGROUP will not be responsible for any failure or delay affecting the transmission of the Website and any Advertisements contained in them, in any manner where such failure or delay results from any act, omission, interruption, fault or other condition beyond the reasonable control of LOONGGROUP.
21. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms will limit or exclude LOONGGROUP’s responsibility for death or personal injury resulting from its own negligence, fraud or any other liability that cannot be excluded.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of an Advertiser who is a consumer.
LIABILITY OF THE ADVERTISER
23. The Advertiser will fully reimburse LOONGGROUP for all claims, losses or expenses arising as a result of any breach or failure to perform of any of these Terms and/or the use or publication of the Advertisement by LOONGGROUP in accordance with these Terms.
24. LOONGGROUP owns the copyright in all Advertisements written or designed by it or on its behalf.
25. The Advertiser grants LOONGGROUP the right (free of charge) to:
(i) use such of the Advertiser’s names, trademarks and/or logos as LOONGGROUP may consider necessary for the purposes of publishing the Advertisements;
(ii) reproduce the Advertisement in any media at any time from the date the Advertisement was last published in the Website for promotional purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the content, layout, and format of Website will be subject to variation at LOONGGROUP’s sole discretion.
26. The cancellation period for an Advertisement varies according to the publication. The Advertiser should refer to the relevant rate card at Advertising. The Advertiser may cancel an Advertisement provided that notice in writing is received by LOONGGROUP within the relevant cancellation period. Please send notice of your intention to cancel to the LoongList Help-Centre. Cancellation will only be effective upon confirmation of receipt of your notice.
27. If the Advertiser is insolvent or bankrupt or is otherwise in breach of these Terms, LOONGGROUP may treat the order as canceled.
28. Any person who is not a party to these Terms will have no rights to rely upon or enforce any of these Terms.
29. If LOONGGROUP fails or delays in exercising its rights or remedies provided by these Terms, it shall not be deemed to have waived that or any other right or remedy under these Terms.
30. Subject to clause 22, these Terms shall be governed by New Zealand law and the courts of New Zealand will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.
Updated: March 2018